RVFM is an international, interdenominational organization that exists to train and equip men, women and children with the Word of God in the power of the Holy Spirit and with a lifestyle of worship, to reach their local communities and the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We seek to expand the Kingdom of God worldwide by providing doctrinal and procedural oversight, pastoral care, mutual accountability, ministry resource and fellowship for our credential holders, affiliated churches, and ministries. We also purpose to fellowship with all five-fold ministers, missionaries, leaders, churches and ministries who manifest the Spirit of Christ and who encourage and edify the body of Christ. Whilecaring for widows and orphans, planning and implementing humanitarian relief efforts to the poor and those affected by poverty and disaster, establishing and strengthening new churches and ministries locally and overseas, and the distribution of Christian literature.
The vision of RVFM is to fulfill the Great Commission by:
· Training and equipping men and women in the Word of God to be effective leaders who, with godly character and in the power of the Holy Spirit, will transform nations for the glory of God.
· Planting and overseeing 24 churches in the St. Croix River Valley from Solon Springs, WI. to Prescott, WI. and up to 100 miles east and west by 2027.
· Investing in the next generation by training and equipping Holy Spirit empowered youth and children's ministers.
· Conducting regular evangelistic and humanitarian outreaches locally, regionally, and around the world, as the Holy Spirit leads.
· Hosting an annual conference for RVFM members and their congregations for the growth and nurturing of the body of Christ.
· Providing resources for the furtherance of missionary endeavors worldwide as the Holy Spirit leads.
· Encourage and conduct short-term international missions’ outreaches.
These core values serve as our guiding principles and foundational commitments:
• Exalting the Person and work of Jesus Christ.
• Upholding the Word of God as our standard for life and ministry.
• Training and ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.
• Teaching and encouraging apostolic ministry worldwide.
• Commitment to passionate worship.
• Commitment to prayer.
• Providing an atmosphere for the development of increased faith.
• Fostering a lifestyle of giving.
• Commitment to evangelism and world missions.
• Commitment to strengthening the local church by encouraging their members to actively serve their home churches.
• Affirming the biblical view of Creation.
• Fostering biblical character, integrity, and faithfulness.
• Emphasizing a life of holiness and sanctification.
• Commitment to the priority of family relationships.
• Upholding the sanctity of life and valuing each child as a gift from God.
• Compassionate outreach to the needy.
• Releasing women as equal partners in ministry.
• Interdenominational in fellowship.
• International in outreach.